Prospecting Your Customer when you establish a relationship with a customer, you want that relationship to have many levels, not just one layer from one sale. We all have our sales goals to meet on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. This doesn’t mean that once we get a sale out of our customer, that we hurry them out the door and move onto the next one.
Build a relationship with your customer. As you close the deal on your sale, talk to your customer, find out what it is they need and can use that you can provide them with. People love to talk about themselves, so it shouldn’t be too hard to get them talking.
Yet some of the simplest browser based link building tasks remain a real pain. Here are a couple free tools I couldn’t live without….More at Must-Have Browser Tools For Link Builders – Search Engine Land
The next time you have a customer in front of you, prospect them. Find out what they do and do not have with you. Once you have figured this out, offer to explain the benefits and features of products you have that you believe would be good for them. Make notes of the conversations you have with your customers, than follow up with them to talk about the products you had discussed.
- The Anatomy of a Link Building Hack Day – SEOmoz (blog)
- Want to generate more business leads? Then stop selling – National Post
- Marketing Consultant – Radio & Television Business Report
- Business Development Manager – Bizcommunity.com
- 6 Mistakes You Should Avoid in B2B Lead Generation – Business 2 Community
- Book of Lists 101 – Business First
- New Targeting Tools for B2B Lead Generation from Social Media – Business 2 Community
- 5 New Ways To Real-Time Content Curation In 10 Minutes A Day – Business 2 Community