Making A Living Online
making a living online is becoming a global phenomenon. People are spreading the news like wild fire. 5 years ago, if people were to ask me what am I doing for a living, I knew they’d give me the ‘Huh?’ look if I told them I was . They would go on and on for hours asking for more information about what you are doing and still doesn’t get the concept of . It is in fact, quite troublesome.
However, today more people are now exposed to internet marketing, and if you tell them you are an internet marketer they will get what you mean. It is much more common now as people get exposed to these internet marketing terms.
There are a lot of ways to making a living online, and I will outline them all in this short article. Pay attention to the fact that there are more ways to than the conventional ones that you hear about each day. This is because some of these ways are less popular and less marketed.
Here are some of these ways towards making a living online right below.
1) Create your own product this is the most popular one that you see everyone talk about. Basically, you are selling an information product or a digital product. And the most popular form would be an e-book that teaches some methods to solve a problem this method is very easy to start, and it often takes very little cost to create your own information product, which explains why it is one of the most talked and implemented method. Everything is done online including the transactions, the receipts and the delivery of the product.
Many expert marketers started from selling information product and made it big. Other forms of information product may come in the form of audios or videos and most of the time it will be an educational product. There are also people selling digital products such as softwares or tools to help you solve a common problem. Gurus will sometimes sell seminars or teleseminars as well.
2) Fiverr.com and freelancing sell a service (copywriting / SEO / graphics) one popular way to these days and is on the rise is by freelancing on Fiverr.com. You can create gigs of any sort and make $5 per gig. These gigs are usually very easy to do and a simplified version of normal freelancing jobs. For example, for $5 you can help people write a 100 words article (normal article length would be in the 500 words). And if people want you to write more words they can choose to buy your gigs multiple times.
Fiverr.com is full of people doing all sorts of thing for $5, and the amount of money earned from Fiverr doing the right gig can become a full time income. Imagine if you sell 10 gigs a day, you will be earning around $50 a day which equates to $1500 a month. That’s more than enough for you to live a normal lifestyle. I know a few people who sell over 50 gigs every other day. That’s a very lucrative income.
3) Affiliate marketing affiliate marketing is another popular form of marketing online. In fact, some might argue that there are more affiliate marketers than there are people who create their own product. This is because if you are an affiliate marketer, you can start instantly without having to create a product. You will only have to promote other people’s product for a commission.
All you need to do is refer the product and if the referral buys you get paid. There are several typed of offers besides pay per sale such as pay per lead or pay per install offers. Basically, your main job as an affiliate marketer is to generate traffic. If you can get quality and targeted traffic to the offer that you promote, you’ll earn heaps while doing minimal work.
4) Blogging – blogging for money is a term widely heard. But how does one make a living while blogging? The answer is that you earn from the ads that you place on your blog. You can also insert AdSense ads into your blog to earn AdSense cash there are people who use blogs to write a review for an affiliate offer as well. The key to success when it comes to blogging for money is to be able to get a lot of return traffic to your site. You will also want to get a high search ranking in the search engines for traffic. This way, you can attract advertisers to buy ad space from your site.
5) Trading Forex, Stocks or even binary options… these are just some of the few ways to make a living from home using the internet. The problem with these methods is that the risk is higher, and it takes a lot of capital to start. However, there’s definitely a lot of money to be earn here if done right.
6) Craigslist is crawling with people who need your help. Take some time to take a quick stroll on craigslist and you will soon see that you might have some skills that can help other people out for cash. The fact of the matter is this; many people are just helping others out on craigslist. This is definitely a great potential income source and the best part is this, you are your own boss.
7) Offline Consultant this method of making money from home is becoming very popular within these two years. As an offline consultant all you have to do is help offline businesses and help them expose their business to the people online. You can do this by building a website for them, by managing their social sites and much more.
8) Become a broker do you know that some of the richest people online are JV Brokers? Yes, they are the people behind the scenes of product launches, and they make a lot of money just helping product owners to get Joint-venture partners to help promote a product for a commission cut.
9) Domain and site Flipping buy high sell low. That’s the art of domain flipping. This is obviously not for everyone but when done right domain flipping to make you a lot of money. This applies to a website as well. You can buy websites or build websites for low cost and sell it off for a higher price. There have been reports of people making $1,500 a day just from site flipping alone.
10) EBAY here’s the place for you to sell your goods. You can sell 2nd hand items, you can sell drop shipped goods, or you can sell just about anything. I’ve seen people selling dirt and I’ve seen people selling houses as well on EBay. If you have something interesting from your country and not available on other countries, you can sell that item as well EBay is the father off all E-Commerce, and it is responsible for a lot of good money earned.