In this day and age, nothing can better boost your social media presence than videos. The world of online marketing has moved far beyond only text and is now greatly influenced by images and videos as well. It is predicted that the upcoming year will be all about marketing videos on social media platforms like Facebook and Pinterest.
Since this is a powerful social media marketing tool that must be involved in your strategy, let’s learn how you can use videos to grow and nurture your social media presence.
1. Create engaging videos: The type of content you decide to produce will determine the kind of audience you attract. Of course, your content will revolve around the business you dealing, but it’s your responsibility to ensure that it’s fun and engaging. Humor never goes out of style and the audience will love you for infusing laughs and gags in your storytelling method.
2. Utilize social media channels: You’d be losing out on a lot of audience reach by just letting your video stay on YouTube. Why not link your videos to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google plus as well, Making use of social media platforms will not only give you a greater reach but also make customer engagement a lot easier.
3. Study the statistics: To get to the bare knuckles of customer engagement, counting the views on your video is not enough. You need to track data real-time to find out your video is popular among which age groups, which countries, and why do people like it. Once you’ve got a clear idea of what works and what doesn’t, planning for future video marketing strategies should be a lot easier.
4. Brand your YouTube channel: Creating a channel of YouTube is easy, but not so much when it comes to branding. This process requires consistent effort that goes beyond is regularly uploading videos. Start with a channel having a catchy name and then hire a person who can work on the branding for you. Seriously, don’t try to tackle graphics, music, and promotional methods all by yourself.
5. Reach out to friends: Who better to give your videos the initial push than friends and family, If you’re starting a video marketing campaign, be sure to involve as many friends as you’ve got and ask them to share your videos on social media networks as well as their friends. The more word that spreads around, the better are your chances to get noticed through videos.