Video marketing Strategy and how important it is for all channels and platforms Today, everyone knows that video marketing strategies are necessary to have brands that want to make it big. Video has become very important for all channels and platforms today. It is not all about a part of the marketing plan, it is very central to the campaign efforts especially when you think of a social strategy.
For All Channels And Platforms
Videos are dominating the social scene. This is based on research conducted recently where it was discovered that most people watch videos on social channels. One of those social sites is Facebook where predictions that videos are the future have already been made.
If you do not create videos, then for sure you are indeed falling behind. You should not be too worried about this because you can make your video in an easy format that allows you to be authentic. The raw and simple videos attract the audience even more as you will notice.
In addition, even professional video production is quite cost-effective today. With smartphones, making a 4k video is very easy and possible.
Why focus on marketing using videos?
For All Channels And Platforms
The popularity of video formats in content marketing started in 2016. Videos rose even higher as one of the best marketing tactics the following year. In 2018, videos were transformed into a business strategy and that is why they stand so important today.
It is important to be smart when it comes to producing videos. Do not use videos as a tactic as you may end up using too much money to produce but have very little success, you should focus on video as a strategy. Such a video is made in a measurable, conversational, and actionable way. This is the only way in which the videos you create can give the desired impact. Today, 50 percent of online consumers desire brands to share videos more than other kinds of content that are available.
For All Channels And Platforms
Videos are not only about entertainment. Using videos on landing pages actually makes it possible to increase the rates of conversion by around 80 percent. When you mention video within the subject of your email, you end up increasing the open rate by up to 19%. Most customers rely on videos when they are making a decision to buy or not to buy.
Video has affected the way consumers make purchases and the way businesses market. It has also changed the connection between salespeople and prospects. Videos are therefore very useful in the whole flywheel. It is no longer about heightening awareness.
You can also view videos as a versatile tool that salespeople can make use of in the buying journey of consumers. It is not just about engagement. When backend analytics are applied, salespeople are in a position to prioritize the leads that seem to be unresponsive or cold.
Service teams have endless options. There are customer stories, support video calls, and team videos. Knowledge videos and even embedding videos among others. Using the various options allows you to come up with a personalized and thorough experience for your customer support.
The videos that can be used for marketing
You should choose the kind of video that you want to create before you even begin the filming. Knowing your options can help you make up your mind, even faster to start your marketing strategy as soon as possible. For All Channels And Platforms, The videos that can be created include:
• Demo videos: these display the way the product works. You can do a lot with this. You may take them on a tour of the product and show them how to use it. It may also be about physically testing the product or showing them how to unpackage it correctly.
• Brand videos: these are created for purposes of larger advertising. In such a video, you are selling the brand by displaying the vision, the mission, and also the services and products that you deal in. These are aimed at sensitizing the general public about the brand and possibly attracting more customers.
• Event videos: when you are holding fundraisers, discussions, conferences, and other types of events, a video can be created to highlight what people should expect. In addition, you can create videos that highlight some of the interesting parts of such events and share them with your audience.
• Expert interviews: when you can, you should create interviews with thought leaders within the industry and internal experts. This is how you build authority and trust with the audience. You need to be in contact with the influencers and share what you discover with the audience.
• Education videos: The instructional videos are an amazing way to get the attention of the audience. This gives them a chance to understand the business in a better way.
• Explainer videos: this helps your audience to understand exactly why they should get your service or product in the first place.
• Animated videos: such videos are a good choice when you are selling concepts that are not easily grasped.
• Case study videos: you should always illustrate to consumers exactly how the product or service that you are offering can solve the issues that they have. The best method to achieve this is to have a case study where you highlight a loyal and satisfied customer. This instills more confidence in the audience.
• Live videos: this is where a consumer gets an intimate look at the company. This gives you high engagement rates as well.
• Virtual reality and 360 videos: these allow you to scroll all around and see everything from every corner as if you were there. With VR, you can control and navigate your experience.
Today For All Channels And Platforms, most consumers love raw and authentic videos. Most of the customers and consumers end up giving lower-quality videos as opposed to the high-quality ones that come across as inauthentic and artificial. This is good news for businesses of all sizes. It means that you can come up with a video of any size. The best part is that you can shoot it yourself, making it possible to stick to a budget.